Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Really well done

I have to admit though, that your start was really weak. Animation and detail during that was minimal and the voice-acting and script was coming off as forced. I know you intended for this guy to really come off as annoying and a general attention-whore, but in all honesty, it nearly turned me off from actually watching the rest.

After that vid though, it really picked up from there. Your timing -what with those texts and general plot- was thoroughly well paced, and the animation was incredibly fluid. Little things like the knocking the can off the table, or the scene with the general state of her room, made for great detail too.

Overall, you did good work! I think you could do with someone suggesting quality control for you, since little things like a door-shutting sfx when she leaves, or slightly dripping to the splatter would make excellent touches. Still though, I'm looking forward to where you go with this!

(Oh btw, as an after-thought, I think if someone scrolls down while watching, the sound goes out of sync with the vid. I think you've imported a movie into flash rather than animate in flash, so I don't really have any advice for you here...)

Doug Funny Fight !!! Doug Funny Fight !!!

Genius! Pure Genius!

I loved the way you crossed animation with live-filming techniques! And using Doug for the joke was top-notch! The punch Doug threw was really good too! Well-done!

Some things to consider though--
-closure -the ending was kind of abrupt. (Kicking Doug while his down after the credits would be effective, and/or a scene alone with Patty, haha)
-a loading screen. ^^;

Once again, well done! I really liked it!

Btw, it might've been less work to green-screen the last scene. :P
(It just might look dodgier though, haha)

Elementsk8er506 responds:

hey! thanks for the response...i had to make a cool video for my class so i came up with this idea! the class was ending so i wasnt able to finish all of the shots, it was supposed to be longer....and i was kicking myself in the ass later while editing when i didnt think of using a green screen on the set! it was hours of rotoscoping lol

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Inspirational

The blend of music and visual really brings out an aesthetically pleasing kind of awe. Because it's going backwards. :P
What I think hurts it, was the 'punch-line' (yes, I know it wasn't a joke), it was a bit too easy to miss the importance of his shoes (despite the close-up and him standing upside down on the doorway at the end).
Still though, that's no fault of yours when you practically spell it out. That and the world you've created doesn't entirely conform to physics and anyone going into this should've expected it. :P

Easily my most favourite of your entire work.
(Gotta get me those Icarus Shoes!!)

t s u k i n o t s u k i n o

i r e m e m b e r y o u

It has been years since I've last seen this, but it still captivates me. Even without your translation, there's still a story that draws the audience in and makes them feel.
My review is biased though, because I've seen your other work and I think you build amazing worlds.

But after so many years, your site is gone and this is all that remains?
Where have you gone?

Peach Blossom Peach Blossom

Peach is love...

But I liked your dA one with the additional effects better. :P

Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

Nice!! But...

Normally, this'd get my best rating - ever.

And I really don't want to spoil your fun for making 100 comics, However... Atleast give credit where it's due... *cough*512kb.net*cough* -.-;

Btw, the song title is [party 4u "holy nite mix"] by cranky.

You get a 'good' and 'exceptionally well animated' from me. But you lose alot of points in originality and trying to cover it up.

GagaMan responds:

As I've said to about 100 over people, the whole link with 512kb.net was a corincidence, bar the music of which I heard from that animation I decided to find for this.

Rokémon! Rokémon!

...

My God...
Brilliant... Just Brilliant... Nothing can express how truly great this movie is...

Very very nice!! (Although that last end scene went on too long, it was still good cause you know that was meant to be the last one).

Once again... Great stuff.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

...

This has been one of the greatest Flash movies I have ever seen.

Congrats! You are in my favourites list!

PervertED 1 PervertED 1

Err.... lol

Well.... That was very... odd. But humorous!! I have a feeling you'll be doing more episodes about this and if you'll be a regular, I can expect big things from you!

Fantastic Realm Chapter 1 Fantastic Realm Chapter 1

Incredibly professional!

This is one of the most professional work I've seen in flash thus far!

Truly a masterpiece!

A serious critique follows:
The graphics are very fluid and I gotta hand it to you for the frame by frame animation! And great use of tweening, as well! It fit right in there!
Your camera work is especially great -incapturing the layout of the background (very nice btw) and the actions of the characters!
The characters (thus far) are also well done, as each are immediatley given outlining personalities.

I must commend you on such a brilliant piece and look forward to your following episodes!

On a final note; Keep this work up, and I bet we'll be seeing your name on tv sometime soon!