Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Really well done

I have to admit though, that your start was really weak. Animation and detail during that was minimal and the voice-acting and script was coming off as forced. I know you intended for this guy to really come off as annoying and a general attention-whore, but in all honesty, it nearly turned me off from actually watching the rest.

After that vid though, it really picked up from there. Your timing -what with those texts and general plot- was thoroughly well paced, and the animation was incredibly fluid. Little things like the knocking the can off the table, or the scene with the general state of her room, made for great detail too.

Overall, you did good work! I think you could do with someone suggesting quality control for you, since little things like a door-shutting sfx when she leaves, or slightly dripping to the splatter would make excellent touches. Still though, I'm looking forward to where you go with this!

(Oh btw, as an after-thought, I think if someone scrolls down while watching, the sound goes out of sync with the vid. I think you've imported a movie into flash rather than animate in flash, so I don't really have any advice for you here...)

Doug Funny Fight !!! Doug Funny Fight !!!

Genius! Pure Genius!

I loved the way you crossed animation with live-filming techniques! And using Doug for the joke was top-notch! The punch Doug threw was really good too! Well-done!

Some things to consider though--
-closure -the ending was kind of abrupt. (Kicking Doug while his down after the credits would be effective, and/or a scene alone with Patty, haha)
-a loading screen. ^^;

Once again, well done! I really liked it!

Btw, it might've been less work to green-screen the last scene. :P
(It just might look dodgier though, haha)

Elementsk8er506 responds:

hey! thanks for the response...i had to make a cool video for my class so i came up with this idea! the class was ending so i wasnt able to finish all of the shots, it was supposed to be longer....and i was kicking myself in the ass later while editing when i didnt think of using a green screen on the set! it was hours of rotoscoping lol

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Inspirational

The blend of music and visual really brings out an aesthetically pleasing kind of awe. Because it's going backwards. :P
What I think hurts it, was the 'punch-line' (yes, I know it wasn't a joke), it was a bit too easy to miss the importance of his shoes (despite the close-up and him standing upside down on the doorway at the end).
Still though, that's no fault of yours when you practically spell it out. That and the world you've created doesn't entirely conform to physics and anyone going into this should've expected it. :P

Easily my most favourite of your entire work.
(Gotta get me those Icarus Shoes!!)

Hentai Artist: Catgirl Hentai Artist: Catgirl

Connect-the-dots with a whole new incentive!

I especially liked how connecting each dot connects and auto-fills until you collect more dots to shape the silhouette! It keeps things interesting as to what the image could be!

Some suggestions:
-If you plan to add an easy mode, go with a slower timer and skimpy clothing.
-Maybe a small set of random music tracks for variety? (Don't blow up your file size though)
-Main menu and image select. (Each one you complete, you unlock 1 or 2 ahead?)
-A handful of different backgrounds or character specific background.
-Hard-mode with silly outfits/cosplay? lol
-If you get gutsy; story-mode! :P (Puyo-puyo did it!)

I can't wait for you to get an artist! (I'd apply, but I'm going to be busy until the end of the semester. My profile has 1 image, and I did the loading screen for the streetfighter collab if you want to check it out)

Anyways, great work again!
Sometimes the best ideas, are ones that put new twists on the things that work!

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Nice!! But...

But it's pretty buggy... Twice I've entered into a conversation and clicking on the arrow key does nothing.
This happened in either Vanilla or Millfeulle's 'give me presents now' dialogue, and the second time was on Milfeulle's 'Ready for dates' dialogue.

Other than that, i found the game to be really enjoyable!
I'm trying to learn AS, so perhaps the alot of the graphics has been traced over, I'd have to give Kudos on putting it all together! (Anyone who can do good AS kicks ass in my book)
Great job on it! Loved especially how you could fight people for no reason! ^^

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Nostalgic...

So incredibly Nostalgic...
Yet.. A masterpiece as an extension!

I'd write a more detailed review, but... It's just too awesome to describe!! You have to finish it and add in more extras and a story mode!

Awesome man, just plain awesome...